The New Neighbors by Tamara G. Cooper

The New Neighbors (edition 2023)

by Tamara G. Cooper (Author)

225,283,104 (5)None
Member:PattiP1992
Title:The New Neighbors
Authors:Tamara G. Cooper (Author)
Info:(2023), 359 pages
Rating:*****

Work Information

The New Neighbors by Tamara G. Cooper

Recently added byPattiP1992, Harley0326

No tags

The New Neighbors by Tamara G. Cooper is a cozy suspense novel. Sophie feels like things are beginning to return to normal, but then new neighbors move in beside her. From the start, she feels like something’s off. With murders, drone strikes, stalking, and more, the suspense in this novel will keep you reading.

Burke Maguire, an old boyfriend who recently returned to their hometown as a police officer, seems to be growing distant from her. He does not seem as available or as willing to her.

As tensions Mount, she works to outsmart the people who want to harm her. She also has to figure out who she can trust. The author takes you on amazing twists and turns throughout the book. I found myself unable to put it down.

So, if you are looking for a cozy suspense novel, check out The New Neighbors by Tamara G. Cooper. I received a complimentary copy of this book, but this in no way influenced my review. All opinions are my own. ( )
  PattiP1992 | Apr 21, 2024 |
This story is intense at times and other times it has the feel of a cozy mystery. When Sophie gets new neighbors strange things start happening. Children being picked up late at night, drones flying overhead with bullets shooting at a target and bodies found in Sophie’s home and along the road. What kind of neighbors does she have? I would not feel safe at all in my home. Let’s not forget the listening devices found in Sophie’s home. The author delivers a great story with unexplained murders and a kinda boyfriend who is also a cop.

I’m not quite sure if Burke is interested in Sophie or not. He does seem to get upset when she calls him, but she is in danger so why does he act so angry around her? The other neighbors realize strange things are going on next door to Sophie and try to keep a watch out for her. I was very intrigued by the story because I wasn’t sure if it was about trafficking or drugs or maybe something else. There were times the action became a bit overboard and I really wanted the author to start wrapping up the story . Not because I didn’t like it but because it was giving me anxiety trying to figure out what was going on. The twists are numerous and poor Sophie is a moving target as she begins her own little secret investigation.

With an ending that is filled with danger, suspects and a treasure this story is the perfect read for mystery lovers. It does illustrate how, “the love of money is the root of all evil.” Greed is also present in this exciting adventure but most of all I loved how the author kept me guessing throughout the book. Get ready for nonstop action a thriller that had me on the edge of my seat.

I received a copy of this book from Celebrate Lit. The review is my own opinion. ( )
  Harley0326 | Apr 17, 2024 |

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,094,963 books! | Top bar: Always visible