The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (1997)

by Miguel Ruiz

The author uses ancient Toltec wisdom to fashion a personal philosophy around these four principles--be impeccable with your word, don't take anything personally, don't make assumptions and always do your best.

English (100)  French (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (102)
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love. ( )
  treehousereader | Apr 1, 2021 |
The book that changed my life. 4 codes of conduct that can redefine your existence: 1. Be impeccable with your word 2. Don't take anything personally 3. Don't make assumptions 4. Always do your best.

Domestication is at the heart of most suffering. Understanding these basic codes of conduct and employing them empowers our life.

A must read for every human on the planet. ( )
  phoenixcomet | Mar 10, 2021 |
Lesson I Learned:

1. Always do your best. I must always do my best in everything that I set out to do by following the plan that I have created and by making sure that it aligns with my spiritual health and my mental wealth. ( )
  Kaianna | Mar 2, 2021 |
short book of compact wisdom. it might be useful to read every few months to review. i wish it didnt stick to a christian frame of reference. ( )
  kevix | Dec 28, 2020 |
One of the most important books ever written, in my opinion. ( )
  micahammon | Dec 19, 2020 |
To the Circle of Fire;
those who have gone before,
those who are present,
and those who have yet to come.
What you are seeing and hearing right now is nothing but a dream.

Beyond Words Publishing

3 editions of this book were published by Beyond Words Publishing.

Editions: 1878424319, 187842436X, 1878424777

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,910,573 books! | Top bar: Always visible