The Man on the Train

by Debbie Babitt

612,678,594 (4)None
"Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Linda Haley is awakened early one morning by the police. Her husband has been living a secret life during his daily commute from Scarsdale into the city. Now Guy's the prime suspect in a brutal murder that could derail Linda's high-powered career and may be connected to a cold case. And Guy has disappeared"--… (more)
mystery (1) to-read (2)

Guy has met a gorgeous woman on the commuter train to and from work. He becomes entangled in her drama. Her boyfriend is beating her. He is sure of that. He will not tolerate that because of his Mom and past trauma. Now, Guy is the prime suspect in a murder.

When this book began, I almost DNFed it. I hated Guy almost from the get go! I thought, I am not reading this if he is going to be as bad as I think! But then…it got better and better and better!

I became completely captivated in the mystery of this tale. I will try not to give anything away, but the more this tale unfolds the more of a guessing game it is! And Linda! She is rock solid for her husband from start to finish. She never gives up!

Need a fast paced thriller with a twist…THIS IS IT! Grab your copy today.

I received this novel from the publisher for a honest review. ( )
  fredreeca | May 14, 2024 |

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,746,724 books! | Top bar: Always visible