Devourer of Men: A Captain Hook, Crocodile,…

Devourer of Men: A Captain Hook, Crocodile, and Wendy Darling Reimagining (edition 2024)

by Nikki St. Crowe (Author)

14None1,466,193NoneNone
I have few friends and fewer allies. What I do have on the island of Everland is a lot of people who want me gone. So when the Crocodile and Captain Hook reappear in my life, I am in no mood. And worse, they’re unknowingly endangering themselves by asking for me by a name I long considered dead. Now, not only do I have to save myself, I have to save the two men who I swore I would murder with my bare hands if I ever set eyes on them again considering they abandoned me. Unfortunately for me, Roc and Hook have other plans, and when I find myself caught between them, I have to make a decision: risk my heart or risk my life? Devourer of Men is a dark MMF romantasy fairytale retelling. Characters have been aged up for this darker, grittier version. For a full list of content warnings, please visit the author's website.… (more)
Member:claireylou
Title:Devourer of Men: A Captain Hook, Crocodile, and Wendy Darling Reimagining
Authors:Nikki St. Crowe (Author)
Info:Blackwell House LLC (2024), 236 pages

Work Information

Devourer of Men: A Captain Hook, Crocodile, and Wendy Darling Reimagining by Nikki St. Crowe

erotica (1) fairy tales (1) fantasy (1) fiction (1) romance (1) shelf 2_4 (1) study (1) to-read (1)

No reviews

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,950,159 books! | Top bar: Always visible