Ooo...Poo!

by Elliot Kreloff

314,201,907 (3)None
Join Rabbit and Fox on an informative, hilarious, and celebratory journey into the who, what, why, and where of poop. Yes, we all poop--animals and humans, young and old, those who walk and fly and swim. Ooo...Poo! is a joyful investigation into the who, what, why and where of poop on our planet Earth. The upbeat, rhythmic text encourages young readers to celebrate both their time spent on the potty and any scat they come across in the wild.… (more)
Recently added byellierey, LibrarianRyan

No tags

This book is OK but everybody poops doesn’t much better. ( )
  LibrarianRyan | Jun 11, 2024 |

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,289,008 books! | Top bar: Always visible