Sacrifices Beyond Kingdoms: A Provocative…

Sacrifices Beyond Kingdoms: A Provocative Romance Torn Between Continents and Cultures (The Sacrifices and Kingdoms Series Book 2) (edition 2024)

by Patricia D'Arcy Laughlin (Author)

334,199,062 (4.33)None
Member:Viclari
Title:Sacrifices Beyond Kingdoms: A Provocative Romance Torn Between Continents and Cultures (The Sacrifices and Kingdoms Series Book 2)
Authors:Patricia D'Arcy Laughlin (Author)
Info:D.Royalty Publishing (2024), Edition: 1, 659 pages

Work Information

Sacrifices Beyond Kingdoms: A Provocative Romance Torn Between Continents and Cultures (The Sacrifices and Kingdoms Series Book 2) by Patricia D'Arcy Laughlin

Recently added byViclari, ParkerMk, rmarcin

No tags

Book 2, Sacrifices Beyond Kingdoms is more than a romantic novel, it's adventurous and thrilling. Patricia writes in such a way that you get become invested in the story as she paints such a vivid scene, very well written. This is a fast pace as you need to know what is going to happen next with Elizabeth, Michael, and Edward. I recommend those who love a romance novel to dive into this series. It is steamy! ( )
  Viclari | Jun 18, 2024 |
I absolutely love romance! It is one of my favourite genres. I read the first book in this series and it introduced me to the historical romance side. I don't think I have been this excited about a book in a while. It took me a while to reconnect with the characters and remember who was who, but it all fell into place.

Now, the number of pages might scare you but trust me, it will fly by. You will find yourself on the edge of your seat, staying up and waiting for the chapter to end, but wanting to start the next. Next thing you know, it's super late. Personally, I hate not knowing what's going to happen. So, I find myself going on until I pass out.

The book itself is full of romance and drama. Filled with intense drama and strong themes of empowerment, Sacrifices Beyond Kingdoms continues the epic tale of Elizabeth, Edward, and Michael. They all face personal and external challenges, and their journey through various perilous settings keeps readers on the edge of their seats. However, that's not all. It also showcases political drama, the struggle for equality, and some good spice. Would 100% recommend reading this book, especially after reading the first one. ( )
  ParkerMk | Jun 18, 2024 |
Continuing the love triangle story from book 1, Elizabeth has decided to go to Michael's coronation, taking her children with her. But, believing that Michael has kidnapped her, she reaches out to Edward, her husband, for him to rescue her. This leads to a scary time as Edward is traveling to her in a blizzard.
Elizabeth also continues her work on gender equality.
This is a love story, but also a story which seeks to educate the world on equality, religion, climate change, and other political issues. The author makes some very good points, and makes you think. There is also a fair amount of graphic bedroom scenes. ( )
  rmarcin | May 27, 2024 |

Current Discussions

Genres

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,745,867 books! | Top bar: Always visible