Animal Tracks by Arthur Dorros

Animal Tracks

by Arthur Dorros

314None35,195 (3)None

A story of animals in the woods and the tracks they leave behind. The book identifies the animal tracks and at teh end of the book there are directions on how you can collect tracks for verifying them later. Most boys will find the book very interesting to read. probably on a 3rd grade level.
  DHouston | Apr 28, 2013 |
This story shows children how to find the animal that left the track behind. It tells the child information and puts the information in story form. There is a new animal on each page. There is a question for the reader to find who left the track behind.
  law2110 | Jan 19, 2013 |

I like this book because you learn the different types of animal tracks. I like in the front and back of the book show the tracks in a larger view. The book has every track that you might see when outside.

I would use this book in the classroom to teach the children about animal tracks. We could then go outside and see what kind of tracks we could find. I believe the students would be very interested in this.
  maggieyoung | Nov 23, 2008 |

Introduces the tracks and signs left by various animales, including the raccoon, duck, frog, black bear, and human.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,489,578 books! | Top bar: Always visible