Betty Crocker's Christmas Cookbook

by Betty Crocker

1793118,232 (4)1
Featuring 250 recipes, 23 holiday crafts & tons of tips throughout, this is a bumper guide to cooking for the festive season.

This is an older cookbook, but it is one of the best Christmas cookbooks on our shelves at the Marathon County Public Library. Every recipe is easy to follow and the pictures alone will put you in the Holiday mood. The last chapter includes holiday decorating and homemade gift giving ideas that anyone can make and give. Put on some holiday music, open up the cookbook and enjoy the season. Paula L. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog. ( )
  mcpl.wausau | Sep 25, 2017 |
This is an excellent cookbook. The format is great with lots of unusual recipes that anyone could make. Will use this book and not have it just sit on the shelf. ( )
  ronbolulu | Jan 11, 2011 |
As one might expect, this cookbook has a rather Midwestern flavor. I have found it very useful during my years as a transplanted New Englander living in Minnesota. ( )
  auntieknickers | Dec 20, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,465,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible