SantaThing signup ends Monday at 12pm Eastern US. Check it out!
dismiss

Morrigan's Cross (The Circle Trilogy, Book…

Morrigan's Cross (The Circle Trilogy, Book 1) (original 2006; edition 2006)

by Nora Roberts (Author)

Series: The Circle Trilogy (1)

In 12th century Ireland, a sorceror is sent on a mission by the goddess Morrigan to destroy a powerful vampire, with the help of a shape-changer, a scholar, a warrior, a vampire, and a 21st century witch.
Member:JoannaHens
Title:Morrigan's Cross (The Circle Trilogy, Book 1)
Authors:Nora Roberts (Author)
Info:Berkley (2006), Edition: 1st ptg., 352 pages

Work Information

Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts (2006)

Recently added bycblea3, Rennie90, ZoeMichelle, marlieFL

English (52)  German (1)  All languages (53)
lgpb
  5083mitzi | Mar 22, 2021 |
This has always been my favorite trilogy of Nora's, though there are a few others that follow close behind. I figured it was time for a reread, knowing this story would allow a good escape from what we're seeing in the world right now. It did not disappoint. Glenna and Hoyt's love, the coming together of their circle of friends as called to face Morrigan's fight... I will never tire of revisiting this world. ( )
  Sam.Everard | Jan 3, 2021 |
Not my favorite compared to her other trilogies, the build up doesn't have me interested enough to think it can last two more books. I'll still read them, I just don't feel as absorbed into the story. ( )
  Linyarai | Feb 16, 2020 |
Great vampire/witches/sorcerer book. Intrigue, romance, fights...covers just about everything from love to action all in one book ( )
  AMKee | Feb 16, 2018 |
I like her books but this one didn't do much for me ( )
  KimSalyers | Oct 1, 2016 |
At long last, the incomparable Roberts leaps into the paranormal genre in a big way! Roberts wastes no time kicking off a trilogy that immediately immerses readers in a complex mythology that will require much dedication and sacrifice from its protagonists. Like her earlier trilogies, intriguing pairs of disparate couples must band together for a common goal. Book one does an excellent job of setting up the seemingly impossible quest and introducing the "Circle of Six." Once you start, you won't want to stop this thrill ride.

Nora Robertsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Hill, DickReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ehrs, BrunoCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Evrard, LionelTraductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Guerrero, JosefinaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Masso Sabolo, Gerardo diTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pée, Margarethe vanÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Salo, Annasecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Seuls les braves méritent l'amour.
John Dryden, Alexander's Feast
Finissez, madame, le jour brillant est passé,
Et nous entrons dans les ténèbres.
Shakespeare, Antoine et Clopâtre, acte V, scène 2
A mes frères, Jim, Buz, Don et Bill
Ce fut la pluie qui ramena à la mémoire du vieil homme l'histoire qu'il désirait conter.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,362,266 books! | Top bar: Always visible