Heroz: Empower Yourself, Your Coworkers,…

Heroz: Empower Yourself, Your Coworkers, Your Company (edition 1995)

by William Byham, Jeff Cox

"I hate Mondays." "They say I'm responsible, but my boss makes all the decisions." "We're supposed to work as a team, but everybody's out for themselves." Sound familiar? You don't have to take it anymore! In HeroZ, you'll actually have fun learning how to survive and even thrive in today's work world. Step-by-step techniques--proven by thousands of companies around the globe--show you how to make meaningful decisions, measure your progress, and work efficiently in teams. By the time you finish reading HeroZ, you'll feel that you control your job, not that your job controls you. Millions of leaders have been energized by its bestselling predecessor, Zapp!: The Lightning of Empowerment. The Wall Street Journal declared that "Zapp! helped redefine the genre" of business books. Fortune magazine's reviewer raved, "I couldn't put it down." Now, with HeroZ, you can restore meaning and purpose to your work life and make a real difference--no matter where you fall on the organizational chart!… (more)
Member:mpdaoust
Title:Heroz: Empower Yourself, Your Coworkers, Your Company
Authors:William Byham
Other authors:Jeff Cox
Info:Ballantine Books (1995), Paperback, 224 pages
Tags:Motivation, Empowerment

Heroz: Empower Yourself, Your Coworkers, Your Company by William Byham

"I hate Mondays."
"They say I'm responsible, but my boss makes all the decisions."
"We're supposed to work as a team, but everybody's out for themselves."
Sound familiar? You don't have to take it anymore!
Now, with HeroZ, you can restore meaning and purpose to your work life and make a real difference--no matter where you fall on the organizational chart! ( )
  SRUResourcelibrary | Aug 12, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,783,947 books! | Top bar: Always visible