When God Writes Your Love Story

by Leslie Ludy, Eric Ludy

In their most popular book, bestselling authors Eric and Leslie Ludy challenge singles to take a fresh approach to relationships in a culture where love has been replaced by cheap sensual passion. When God Writes Your Love Story shows that God's way to true love brings fulfillment and romance in its purest, richest, and most satisfying form. This new edition includes an extra chapter from Leslie Ludy about the surprises of life after marriage! “I had dreamed of a perfect love story for my entire life. But somewhere in the midst of the endless cycle of temporary romances, my dreams had shattered.” How can I find a love worth waiting for? Lay the foundationnow-whether you’ve met your future spouse or not-for a lifelong romance. Bestselling authors Eric and Leslie Ludy invite you to discover how beautiful your love story can be when the Author of romance scripts every detail. Story Behind the Book Eric and Leslie Ludy want to offer an exciting vision of hope, proving that the Author of romance is alive and well and that true and lasting love can become a reality. Using the “four secrets to an amazing love story,” Eric and Leslie present a Christ-centered approach to building a relationship that will stand the test of time. From the Trade Paperback edition.… (more)

CHAPTER NOTES
  saintmarysaccden | Nov 14, 2013 |
Good, but felt incomplete – where was the last half of their love story? For an extended review, see here. ( )
  chriskrycho | Mar 28, 2013 |
Classic love story of how God intervenes in the lives of everyday Christians. Lots of motivation for purity of all kinds. ( )
  n_yay | Apr 21, 2007 |
I have reason to believe that my husband is the boy who broke up with Leslie "on the phone" shortly before her epiphany that God has something better for her (the first thing you read in the book). I'll just say that this story is remembered very, very, very, very differently by others who were there. I only believe it is my spouse she is writing about because he was her last "public school" boyfriend before she met Eric. There are other misreprestations of her high school life in the book. The blatant falsehood in her story, for me, calls into question the rest of her story, if not her entire ministry.
3 vote SugarPlumFairy | Aug 9, 2006 |

Ludy, Leslieprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ludy, Ericmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,513,051 books! | Top bar: Always visible