Footprints of a Pilgrim

by Ruth Bell Graham

Footprints Of A Pilgrim is Ruth Bell Graham's life story told in her own words (weaving together her prose and poetry) with added tidbits and anecdotes from her family (husband Billy and her children Gigi, Anne, Franklin, Ruth and Ned) and many of her friends (including Barbara Bush, Lady Bird Johnson, Jan Karon, Patricia Cornwell and others). With snatches of insight and glimpses of grace, Footprints Of A Pilgrim tells the story of a life (a very full and special life) complete with memories of joy, pain, brokenness, and healing. Also included are many never before published pictures which illustrate the remarkable journey of Ruth Bell Graham, as a child of a missionaries in Quingjiang, China in 1920, until today at her home in Little Piney Cove, Montreat, North Carolina.… (more)

The entire Graham family is so precious to me, and Ruth Bell Graham is completely captivating to me, a mother who desires to be a godly wife and mother. I have had little interest in poetry; however, the poetry written by Mrs. Graham in this book completely exposed my own heart. I just love her, and I plan on scheduling a coffee date with her in Heaven one day.
  KatyLFoster | Jun 15, 2014 |
[Forward Ruth Graham's work possess what I believe to be the hallmark of greatness: It is intensely personal, yet also distinctly universal.
[Introduction] "Gigi, what is this thing your organized about Mother that will be taking place in Asheville Monday night?" Daddy's voice boomed over the telephone.
I love the paint of words
the arc of phrase
the dance of metaphor
alive upon the page
Bits and pieces
Bits
and Pieces.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,229,057 books! | Top bar: Always visible