The Hidden City (The Tamuli, Book 3) by…

The Hidden City (The Tamuli, Book 3) (edition 1994)

by David Eddings (Author)

In the last novel of the Tamuli Trilogy, the knight, Sir Sparhawk, goes to the rescue of his wife, Queen Elhania, who has been kidnaped by a mad god. The demanded ransom is the return of a living gem. By the author of Domes of Fire.
Member:randibsimon
Title:The Hidden City (The Tamuli, Book 3)
Authors:David Eddings (Author)
Info:Del Rey (1994), Edition: 1st, 457 pages

The Hidden City by David Eddings

English (6)  Polish (1)  All languages (7)
I know that David Eddings books are very much a repeated formula from series to series but that does not take away from my enjoyment of them. I first read his books many years ago when I chose them because they were the longest books I could find. I enjoy his characters and the plot and I find that in general they stand up to the test of time as long as you can enjoy the raging sexism. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
Finally slogged my way all the way to the end of this, "Book 3 of the Tamuli." Characters ran around, killed other characters, rescued lovely maidens/wives in distress, and eventually pretty much all got married.
Again, I know these are huge bestsellers, but they just didn't really do it for me.
(Although, I have to admit, the insights here into Troll culture are pretty funny.) ( )
  AltheaAnn | Feb 9, 2016 |
Good book. Excellent series. ( )
  seldombites | Jan 20, 2013 |
TAMULI
  rustyoldboat | May 28, 2011 |
I liked this series, but I didn't care for this book very much. I can't say much about it without spoiling it, but the ending shouldn't be a surprise for readers of his previous books. Still entertaining, but it really is more of the same old thing. Unless you really like Eddings, don't bother with this series. ( )
  Karlstar | Nov 9, 2009 |

David Eddingsprimary authorall editionscalculated
Carlson, ClaudiaMapssecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Parkinson, KeithCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Punnonen, PasiTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Taylor, GeoffCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Dr. Bruce Gray—For his enthusiam and his technical advice — and for keeping our favorite author (and wife) alive—and for Nancy Gray, R.N., who takes care of everybody else, and negelects to take care of herself. Shape up, Nancy.
Professor Itagne of the Foreign Affairs Department at the University of Matherion sat on the platform reviewing his notes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,369,375 books! | Top bar: Always visible