Princess Mia

by Meg Cabot

Series: The Princess Diaries (9)

While Mia tries to get over breaking up with her boyfriend, she discovers a diary kept by a former princess of Genovia from the 1600s, the contents of which could change the fate of her country forever.

English (26)  Swedish (1)  All languages (27)
Much better. Mia is no longer vapid. Rather she is beginning to think for herself, and get to know herself, finding her place in the world as a normal (relatively) teenager. ( )
  book_lady15 | Apr 3, 2020 |
Better than some of the recent entries in the series, so I'm giving it four stars as a thank you. They're all pretty good, but this one has a little more oomph to it than some. ( )
  JanetNoRules | Sep 17, 2018 |
Read in High School
Age 13 (2006) – Age 22 (2015) ( )
  KiTiraShorter | Mar 5, 2018 |
Go Mia! Finally some growth and responsibility! I loved this installment of the series so much, there was so much realization on Mia's part with the help of some therapy and more craziness happening. Mia is starting to grasp the fact that in the past she has been a bit of a push-over and she wants to take a stand, luckily for her the reason to do so has fallen into her lap. All the while she is also dealing with boyfriend and friend issues and learning more and more about herself along the way.

Mia is still whiny and pretty oblivious most of the time but she does crack me up while I am reading - the number of times she really freaks out over something minor is wonderful to read about especially in diary form.

Only a few more of these to go before I am caught up! ( )
  sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |

Only a few more of these to go before I am caught up! ( )
  sszkutak | Apr 26, 2016 |

Meg Cabotprimary authorall editionscalculated
Buzzard, MadelynNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
"Ah, yes, your royal highness," she said. "We are princesses I believe. At least one of us is."

Sara felt the blood rush up into her face. She only just saved herself. If you were a princess, you did not fly into rages.

"It's true," she said. "Sometimes I do pretend I am a princess. I pretend I am a princess so I can try to behave like one."

A Little Princess

Frances Hodgson Burnett
For Amanda Maciel, with love and thanks
He hasn’t called. I just checked with Mom.
Princess Mia aka To the Nines

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,235,735 books! | Top bar: Always visible