Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! by Tish Rabe

Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! (edition 2015)

by Tish Rabe (Author)

Artfully extracted and adapted almost entirely from Ted Geisel's work, this is a must for all expectant parents - and introduction to the wonderful world of Dr. Suess for their adorable baby-to-be. Exciting new discoveries are being made all the time about how much learning takes place while a baby is still in its mother's womb, and Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! makes the perfect welcome! It's never too early to start them on a rich and healthy regimen of good ol' Dr. Seuss.… (more)
Member:KKECN
Title:Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go!
Authors:Tish Rabe (Author)
Info:Random House Books for Young Readers (2015), Edition: Illustrated, 32 pages

Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! A Book to Be Read in Utero by Tish Rabe

Summary:
This poem is like a guide to succeed. It tells us that no matter what obstacles are put in front of us we can get through them. Tells us as long as we make the right choices good is sure to follow. Not all things will go our way, but we keep moving on. Our wrong choices will soon lead to the right choices. Dr. Seus wants kids to know that it's okay to make a bad decision. Dr. Seus tells us we have brains in your head and feet in your shows. In other words we have our own mind to make outr own choices, and we have our own feet to choice our own path.

Personally Reflection:
I really enjoyed this poem by Dr. Seus. Very creative to help the kids understand the lesson he is teaching. I think it can definitely reach kids at so many levels.

Classroom Extensions:
1. Remind the children why it's so important for them to make their own decisions instead of being a followers.
2. Have them write a poem on their own journey on growing up. ( )
  Veronchis | Feb 26, 2012 |

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,304,946 books! | Top bar: Always visible