HomeGroupsTalkExplore

Flowers, Fruits, and Seeds by Jerome Wexler

Flowers, Fruits, and Seeds (edition 1990)

by Jerome Wexler (Author)

2132112,878 (4)None
Photographs of various plants and trees show characteristics of different leaves, seeds, and flowers and depict the cycle from flower to fruit to seed to flower.
Member:WinchesterMontessori
Title:Flowers, Fruits, and Seeds
Authors:Jerome Wexler (Author)
Info:Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (1990)

Work Information

Flowers, Fruits & Seeds by Jerome Wexler

This book is all about what flowers, fruits and seeds exist and their purposes. It talks about where we can find flowers, fruits and seeds. It also talks about what they can do for us and our planet. I like this book because It talks a lot about what flowers, fruits and seeds do for us and our planet. I also like how it connects all three of them together so students would be able to see how they relate and interact with one another. I would use this book to teach about variation of traits and structure and function. Students would also be able to make observations about different flowers, fruits, and seeds and how they interact with one another. ( )
  jasminenesbitt1 | Nov 7, 2019 |
This book is very patterned, This would be great for kindergarten, and it has big pictures and simple sentence structure. It explores different elements of a flower.
  NatalieCJones | Sep 15, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,866,553 books! | Top bar: Always visible