Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake

Fancy Pants (original 2007; edition 2007)

by Cathy Marie Hake (Author)

Series: Only in Gooding! (1)

When her deception is expose, will she be forced to abandon her hopes for family and true love?
Member:OsbornLibrary531
Title:Fancy Pants
Authors:Cathy Marie Hake (Author)
Info:Bethany House Publishers (2007), Edition: Reprinted, 384 pages

Work Information

Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake (2007)

I liked this sweet love story. Sydney is a loveable, spunky heroine, characterized by human traits. Good, but only if you don't mind romance. :) ( )
  et.carole | Jan 21, 2022 |
a few problems on the historic accuracy - mainly around what it means to work hard, and how long it takes to acquire new skills. On the whole those were minor complaints. ( )
  jason9292 | Oct 20, 2018 |
First half was fun but the second half seemed choppy and not well edited. I found myself rereading sentences and paragraphs not understanding the jokes(?) being made- like why did the widow start singing Beautiful Dreamer to one of the cowboys? Also had sone theological ideas I disagree with. ( )
  wrightja2000 | Sep 6, 2018 |
I enjoyed this quite a bit. I think I found a new favorite Christian historical fiction author.

I have since read several others of hers. It seemed unfortunate that the spiritual content felt lumped more toward the end. The author's other books have a better balance throughout. ( )
  dayspring777 | Feb 22, 2016 |
I was disappointed in this book. It acts like a romance but is really all about religion and accepting God into you life. ( )
  mlake | Apr 28, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

To Deb Boone,
a cherished friend whose love, encouragement,
and insights make all the difference.
The Bible tells us to seek wise counsel--
and more times than I can count,
your words have been filled with God's truth.
Of the innumerable blessings our Heavenly Father
has bestowed upon me, I count you among the dearest.
Rexall Hume put his hands on the desk and leaned forward, his scowl rivaling a gargoyle's. "You've tested my patience far too long, Lady Hathwell. A year and a day--that's how long I've waited."

Bethany House

An edition of this book was published by Bethany House.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,626,590 books! | Top bar: Always visible