Hunter, Healer by Lilith Saintcrow

Hunter, Healer

by Lilith Saintcrow

84None142,677 (3.44)None
Recently added byprivate library, ChristinaRegina, alatariel85, Talthor, chris83282, trouthe, DrkCherry, slkpc, tatorg, philn

sony
  Talthor | Dec 25, 2013 |
Two Minute Review for “Hunter-Healer” by Lilith Saintcrow”

This a continuation of the book, “The Society”. I do not understand why they were made into two books. I do not think I would have understood this book if I had not read the first. I enjoyed the first book despite my irritation at the cliffhanger at the end. When you have a cliffhanger you have to make the resolution of it a great story. This was not it. It was fast paced and it was nice to read about Rowan and Justin again. The second book seemed to bring nothing new however. ( )
  mary1963 | May 17, 2010 |
Good, again. This one completes the story started in The Society - and sets up a whole new sequence, if Saintcrow wants to continue in this universe. Funny to see Saint City mentioned here, since it features in the Watcher series so strongly - I don't remember any mention of what city she lived in in The Society, though I may just have missed it. Unfortunately, we get a major dose of double low self-esteem again here - yawn. Sheesh, you'd think that linked telepaths could communicate better! But a good story, good solid ending, excellent characterization (as usual for Saintcrow), and logical developments at every stage. Nice. ( )
  jjmcgaffey | Sep 23, 2009 |
part two of the society. the first was called The Society. and they were pretty evidentlywritten as one workan split in two. a bit more happens in this half character are better developed and she ocasionally gets abit of the wall with her similes and metaphors. iT is all rolled up into a rather to neat looking ending. ( )
  SimonW11 | Feb 18, 2007 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,435,627 books! | Top bar: Always visible