No Place Like Home by K. A. Applegate

No Place Like Home

by K. A. Applegate

The Remnants must deal with both the Blue Meanies horrifying new weapon and a stranger among them.

Well it is building up to an end. This book ends in a cliff hanger. Tamara is a gung-ho warrior. I like that Billy's created world is slightly off, he is using 500 year old childhood memories. ( )
  nx74defiant | Jun 7, 2018 |
While it's still not as good as the earlier books in the series, the ending still managed to be dramatic and intense enough to grab my attention.

The problem is that the characters are getting old. I'm tired of reading about 2Face being a jerk, tired of Yago being insane. I really wish Jobs, Mo'Steel, Edward, Billy, and Olga would go off and do something else, but I supposed their choices are limited.

But I understand why the plot of this book exists. It's necessary because of the world K.A. Applegate built, but it just makes me angry that the characters can't be better people. ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Dec 28, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,939,015 books! | Top bar: Always visible