Cowboy Bebop # 1 by Hajime Yadate

Cowboy Bebop # 1 (edition 2002)

by Hajime Yadate, Yutaka Nanten

Series: Cowboy Bebop (1)

Spike, Jet, Faye and Ed - cowboys on the new frontier. Together this band of interplanetary bounty hunters takes on the jobs that anyone in their right mind would turn down.
Member:tidepooltostars
Title:Cowboy Bebop # 1
Authors:Hajime Yadate
Other authors:Yutaka Nanten
Info:TokyoPop (2002), Paperback, 184 pages

Cowboy Bebop, Volume 1 by Hajime Yadate

Overall, it's not bad. The plot is more a series of stories about the main characters than one overarching storyline. But the characters are priceless! From their reactions to their quirks, I love them all. Not to mention the killer burn on page 161.

A little old school but interesting enough to warrant a peek at the second volume.

Note: See Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star (2 volumes) or the Cowboy Bebop anime for more.

This series has 3 volumes. ( )
  Rhydion | Oct 30, 2017 |
Nowhere near as good as the show.

Best story: We Will Rock You
Worst story: It's Showtime ( )
1 vote pmg1980 | Nov 20, 2009 |
This was an interesting set of stories and it was fun to read about the adventures of Spike, Jet, Faye, and Ed once more. I'd have to say that my least favorite story was the one about "Marilyn". I didn't really get what happened. My most favorite was Cheap Trick. Faye's character was revealed a little better. ( )
  Shebakune | Apr 15, 2009 |

Hajime Yadateprimary authorall editionscalculated
Morrissey, PaulEditorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,925,163 books! | Top bar: Always visible