Classical Kids: An Activity Guide to Life in…

by Laurie Carlson (Author)

Demonstrates life in ancient Greece and Rome, and the contributions of those cultures to modern civilization, through hands-on activities such as making a star gazer, chiseling a clay tablet, and weaving Roman sandals.
Member:RachaelNewman
Title:Classical Kids: An Activity Guide to Life in Ancient Greece and Rome (Hands-On History)
Authors:Laurie Carlson (Author)
Info:Chicago Review Press (1998), Edition: Illustrated, 200 pages

Work Information

Classical Kids: An Activity Guide to Life in Ancient Greece and Rome (A Kid's Guide series) by Laurie Carlson

Classic Kids contains many interesting activities as well as descriptions of how these activities were influenced by Greek and Roman culture. This book provides information on how Greek and Roman culture influenced many things we do today. I would use this book in all elementary classrooms. I would use the activities occasionally but I would not put this out for everyday use. I rate this book five out of five because it contains valuable information and interesting activities. ( )
  wrigmt02 | Oct 15, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,454,945 books! | Top bar: Always visible