Lectures to My Students by Charles H.…

Lectures to My Students (edition 1979)

by Charles H. Spurgeon (Author)

This complete and unabridged edition of Spurgeon's great work will make it possible for today's generation to appreciate Spurgeon's combination of discerning wit and refreshingly practical advice. Included in the twenty-eight chapters of this classic volume are lectures such as: - The Call to Ministry - The Preacher's Private Prayer - On the Choice of a Text - On the Voice - The Holy Spirit in Connection with Our Ministry - The Blind Eye and the Deaf Ear - On Conversion as Our Aim - Illustrations in Preaching As were all of Spurgeon's messages to his people, each of these lectures is Scripture-saturated and Christ-honoring. They move swiftly and are fascinating in their content and sage counsel.… (more)
Member:ROCKOFREFUGEPH
Title:Lectures to My Students
Authors:Charles H. Spurgeon (Author)
Info:Zondervan (1979), Edition: 2nd Revised ed., 446 pages

Work Information

Lectures to My Students by C. H. Spurgeon

(Addresses Delivered to the Students of the Pastors' College, Metropolitan Tabernacle) In his work, Lectures To My Students, Mr. Spurgeon provides readers with a biblically saturated look at the life of a minister.
  phoovermt | Apr 14, 2023 |
What amazing lectures these are , it really shows you that Ministry is a serious matter once your done with this i recommend you read Christian ministry by Charles Bridges. Best thing you can do if your training for the ministry like i am is to go to the Men of God in the past and read what they have said about the Ministry ( )
  Teddy37 | Jun 9, 2021 |
  Theodore.Gebretsadik | Feb 8, 2015 |
Required reading for all 2nd year ministerial students at North Love Baptist Bible College. A wealth of information from a pastor's heart for those preparing for the ministry.
  DrRayBorah | Apr 28, 2010 |
What can I say? It's THE classic work. Challenging as can be. ( )
  JeremyMeeks | Jan 30, 2007 |

3rd Book Shelf 1st Shelf

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,393,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible