Het rode feest by Lulu Wang

Het rode feest (2002)

by Lulu Wang

191825,736 (2.13)None

I read this book with great pleasure. I liked to be informed about every day life in China, what kind of rituals there were, the circumstances of life, the habits, kinds of food.
This book told me about that, in relation to 'the read feast', the ceremonies accompanying a wedding. It was told quietly, not teaching like a school teacher would do, but in a friendly manner that I liked very much and made me remember the book and much of its contents even after several years. ( )
  BoekenTrol71 | Mar 31, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,714,411 books! | Top bar: Always visible