Invisible by Katja Kamm

Invisible

by Katja Kamm

323490,894 (3)None

Totally weird book. I don't even remember why I requested it from the library. I didn't really enjoy it and wouldn't share it with others. This may be my only negative experience with a book so far in this class. ( )
  reynolds2 | Mar 14, 2015 |
This wordless book would be ideal for teaching about colors or patterns. I think children would enjoy looking at the illustrations and discussing what they see.
  ErinnnPratt | Jun 9, 2014 |
I found it really funny that I was only able to find this book listed on here under its Spanish Edition version. It is a WORDLESS book! Unless you are particularly interested in obtaining the publisher information printed in Spanish, it really shouldn't matter. Even the title 'Invisible' is exactly the same in Spanish as it is in English (just pronounced differently). I guess in that regard, I can say it would make a great book to teach color, patter, and space in a classroom of any language.
  jaytuck.NW | Dec 7, 2009 |

A wordless book, illustrated in bold contrasts that, depending on the background, cause things to mysteriously disappear and reappear.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,994,128 books! | Top bar: Always visible