Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 1: Scott Pilgrim's…

Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (edition 2004)

by Bryan Lee O'Malley (Author)

Series: Scott Pilgrim (1)

Scott Pilgrim's life is fantastic. He's 23 years old, in a rock band, between jobs, and dating a cute high school girl. Everything's awesome until a seriously mind-blowing delivery girl named Ramona Flowers enters his life.
Member:ZoeKathleen
Title:Scott Pilgrim, Vol. 1: Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life
Authors:Bryan Lee O'Malley (Author)
Info:Oni Press (2004), Edition: Gph, 168 pages

Work Information

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley

English (99)  Finnish (1)  German (1)  French (1)  All languages (102)
i can already tell my relationship with scott pilgram is going to be complicated. ( )
  kickthebeat | Nov 1, 2020 |
OK, I admit to wanting to read this series due to the movie coming out, but I think it doesn't matter how you become interested in a book or series as long as you enjoy it and continue to support the author(s).
  DanielleBates | Sep 16, 2020 |
This is the purest expression of American manga out there today, because instead of concentrating on look or subject matter or style, it captures what makes manga so attractive: a creator telling a story that matters to him in a unique way, one where anything can happen but the focus is on emotion. Energy and ideas permeate the book along with an easy-going sense of humor.

Scott Pilgrim is dating a high schooler!

Scott dates Ramona.
Seven evil ex-boyfriends.
And he's in a band.

Bryan Lee O'Malley is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,135,736 books! | Top bar: Always visible