Culinaria Spain (2007)

by Marion Trutter, Gunter Beer (Photographer), Michael Ditter, Peter Feierabend (Designer)

Series: Culinaria

Each individual volume is a true treasure trove of information: discover the wealth of specialities in the featured countries and their regions, learn about the traditions and distinctive peculiarities of the various cuisines--and be inspired to achieve your own sumptuous culinary highlights.

A book all about terroir. Beautiful photographs of food and landscapes alike. Paging through it reminds me how rad it'll be visiting my bro when he moves to Madrid in the fall.

The only sad part of this book is that, while I picked it up for $10 in the B&N bargain bin, someone else had clearly looked through it and bent all the pages. The cover doesn't quite close anymore. ( )
  amelish | Sep 12, 2013 |
I will make the rabbit terrine for New Years Eve. It is a beautiful book. ( )
  bobandjohn | Dec 25, 2012 |
I am Spanish and I can thoroughly recommend this book. ( )
  danisaacrivera | Aug 30, 2010 |
Can't afford a trip to Spain? This book will take you there. ( )
  Autodafe | Apr 11, 2008 |
No one can say that they don't get hungry just leafing through this book. Man, do spanish peolpe know how to cook! They've got the ingredients and the god given gift. I totally reccomend this book; the recipes are excellent and the photographs are to die for. Plus it gives you a walk through Spain's main regions. ( )
  AleAleta | Sep 5, 2007 |

Marion Trutterprimary authorall editionscalculated
Beer, GunterPhotographermain authorall editionsconfirmed
Ditter, Michaelmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Feierabend, PeterDesignermain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,283,860 books! | Top bar: Always visible