Union Jack: London Falling by Christos Gage

Union Jack: London Falling

by Christos Gage, Mike Perkins (Illustrator)

Spinning out of Captain America, Britain's premiere super hero has mere hours to prevent multiple terrorist attacks on London by an army of super-villains! Union Jack leads Sabra and the new Arabian Knight into battle! But when his boss at MI5 risks innocent lives to bring down the enemy, Union Jack faces a tough choice - and the fate of London itself rests on his decision. Don't miss the book that redefines Union Jack for the 21st century, with stunning pencils by fan-favorite Captain America artist Mike Perkins! Guest-starring Sabra, Arabian Knight, Batroc the Leaper, Machette, Zaran, Boomerang, Crossfire, Jack O'lantern, Shockwave and more! Collects Union Jack #1-4.… (more)

"I admit I bought this because someone posted it on scans_daily some time ago, and the pages they posted had Sabra *and* Arabian Knight, which just tickles my fancy. I like Sabra, and I can't figure out why. I think I just really like when they introduce heroes from places other than the USA/Canada/Europe. More countries need heroes ...especially ethnic/nationalist heroes.

As for Arabian Knight, I just really liked his outfit, because it has this military thing going on... with a scimitar."
  lampbane | Sep 10, 2007 |

Christos Gageprimary authorall editionscalculated
Perkins, MikeIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,834,044 books! | Top bar: Always visible