Passion for Life by Anne Brennan

Passion for Life (edition 1999)

by Anne Brennan (Author), Janice Brewi (Author)

1711,256,420NoneNone
This book takes seriously our increased life span along with its challenges to live fully, to grow, to develop unexplored parts of ourselves, to find creative ways of being vitally involved in our own inner and outer lives. With an emphasis on anecdotes drawn from famous as well as not-so-famous people, Passion for Life weaves inspiration with motivation for uncovering and freeing ongoing individual growth. Since each decade presents new awakenings, Brennan and Brewi demonstrate how life's greatest accomplishments and achievements can come in the second half of life.… (more)
Member:PinesArchives
Title:Passion for Life
Authors:Anne Brennan (Author)
Other authors:Janice Brewi (Author)
Info:Bloomsbury Academic (1999), 176 pages
Tags:HR

Work Information

Passion for Life: Lifelong Psychological and Spiritual Growth by Anne Brennan

In the practice of the Quaker Testimony to live life adventurously (or fully) this book looks at how to grow and develop, to find creative ways of being vitally involved in our own inner and outer lives.
  QRM | Feb 20, 2022 |

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 207,054,027 books! | Top bar: Always visible