Prima o poi mi innamoro by Leslie Carroll

Prima o poi mi innamoro (edition 2010)

by Leslie Carroll

Forty is fabulous for Tessa Craig. Heck, she has it all--a glamorous job as a political speechwriter, a Manhattan duplex, and a handsome boyfriend, Congressman David Weyburn, whose integrity, charisma, and good looks have made him his party's rising star. But her fabulosity fizzles when scandal strikes, and Tessa watches helplessly as her seemingly happy love life and successful career collapse like a house of cards. Tessa realizes it's time to embark on a new journey, one she should have made a long time ago. It's a trip that takes her to the Emerald Isle and back, leading her heart in unimagined directions. She makes new friends, unexpectedly adopts a new family (or do they adopt her?), and discovers unanticipated love with silver-tongued, green-eyed, aspiring pub owner, Jamie Doyle. And, most importantly, Tessa makes that uphill climb over the rainbow to find the ultimate pot of gold: Herself.… (more)

this book is dragging ass for me. I cannot get into this character, and the journal entries that the main character writes just randomly pop up, and it's like this forced thing that annoys the crap out of me. I don't get the connections these people have together, I'm not involved with the story line. I may give this up to the "probablywon'tfinish" shelf.I'll give it another go, but I'm not holding out much hope.In my hour of desperate need I finished this book. It wasn't as bad as my first impression, though it still had all those problems that I found in the beginning, I was able to finish it. ( )
  Kace | Jan 30, 2010 |
Herself is a fun little book about a woman who finally learns how to look after herself. She examines how her life has been going & what is missing from her life. And finds love along the way. The perfect book to read in the New Year when Resolutions start dying out. Herself will remind you how important it is to persevere & make the changes necessary to make you a better woman.
  charlotteg | Dec 31, 2008 |
While it was a good read, the ending left a lot to be desired. It simply was too pat and laid out, while the rest of the book was a lovely progression from love lost and searching for herself. ( )
  selfmanic | Nov 9, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,213,923 books! | Top bar: Always visible