Praying God's Word: Breaking Free From…

Praying God's Word: Breaking Free From Spiritual Strongholds (original 2000; edition 2000)

by Beth Moore (Author)

Beth Moore's #1 bestselling book with more than one million copies in printPraying God's Word is the perennial favorite Scripture-prayer resource designed to help us decisively overcome specific strongholds: pride, idolatry, addiction, loss, depression, unbelief, temptation, and more.No matter how overwhelmed or out of control a person may feel today, Beth boldly reminds us that nothing is bigger or more powerful than the Lord. With this landmark book we learn to wield the sword of the Spirit, praying God's Word to break free from anything that has a hold on us until the joy and authority of Christ rules in our lives.… (more)
Member:jdubes
Title:Praying God's Word: Breaking Free From Spiritual Strongholds
Authors:Beth Moore (Author)
Info:B&H Books (2000), Edition: Later Printing, 352 pages

Work Information

Praying God's Word: Breaking Free From Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore (2000)

Fellowshipwc | Oct 12, 2020 |
A great book that I immediately began re-reading. ( )
  rodweston | Apr 23, 2020 |
This book is full of scripture. very very useful! ( )
  StarKnits | Feb 6, 2019 |
Topical prayer guide addesses fourteen common strongholds and what Scripture reveals about each of them.
  gnbclibrary | Sep 18, 2007 |
A great reference style book for using Scripture in prayer.
  TeriLynneU | Apr 17, 2007 |
Information from the Chinese, traditional Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,351,992 books! | Top bar: Always visible