You Were Born Again to be Together by Dick…

You Were Born Again to be Together (edition 1976)

by Dick sutphen

Tags:Valley of the Sun Books

You Were Born Again To Be Together by Dick Sutphen

No reviews
Special Thanks
To all, both seen and unseen,
who helped on this book;
To Don Weldon
for his spiritual guidance, and for his words,
Which I so often use;
To Trenna for her mental support
and physical toil.
With
peace, light, and love
to the
Seekers of Truth
Jonathan Wells slid his gold pan into the creek bed in search of placer deposits.

"There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that men and women who are together in this lifetime have been together before ..."

So says Dick Sutphen, a psychic researcher who uses regressive hypnosis to take people into their past lives.
These true stories of lovers reunited across hte barriers of mortal time are only a fraction of those he has compiled over the last four years.
They are word-for-word transcriptions of tape recordings of actually hypnotic regressions.

You'll meet:
Jane and Don, who were drawn together recently to experience their fourth lifetime together;
The prominent Arizonian who met his present wife when he was a master pottery maker in ancient Eturia;
the famous American artist who in a former life was Adolphe Adam, creator of the ballet "Gisselle."

Enter now the world of love eternal and rejoice at the amazing powers of the human spirit.
    LOVE STRONGER THAN DEATH

Q. How many lives have you and Linda shared?
    A. How many stars are in the sky? It's a never-ending song.

"The more I research psychic occurrences and explore human potential, the more aware I become of the Unlimited power of love. Nit only is its endurance assured throughout eternity,  but the love bond seem fully capable of transcending time and space.

"Most of the people being regressed are experiencing it for the first time, and many I've worked with have had no belief  in reincarnation. They don't know what to expect and wouldn't now how to fake the answers to my questions if they wanted to..."

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,465,927 books! | Top bar: Always visible