Badge Of Honor (Trinity Street West)…

Badge Of Honor (Trinity Street West) (Silhouette Intimate Moments , No… (edition 1998)

by Justine Davis (Author)

Member:nvkiki
Title:Badge Of Honor (Trinity Street West) (Silhouette Intimate Moments , No 871)
Authors:Justine Davis (Author)
Info:Silhouette (1998), Edition: First Edition, 256 pages

Badge of Honor by Justine Davis

I'd never actually read this one before - I missed it when it first came out. I've read the last one in the series - several times, actually, it's one of my favorites - so I knew what had happened in a general sense. But it was great to see the details. That's where this series really blooms - in the minor details that go to make each story so rich... Oddly enough, this one doesn't move me much. I like Kit, and Miguel is great; the mystery/problem they solve is both realistic and long-needed (Robards goes down!); and the problems they face with the relationship - the obstacles - are solid and realistic. And yet this one isn't nearly as compelling as Leader of the Pack or Clay Yeager's Redemption or Lover Under Cover. I don't know why. It's still good, but only good. ( )
  jjmcgaffey | Nov 6, 2008 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

Troublants soupçons : Comment osez-vous me mettre une amende alors que vous laissez des criminels en liberté ?
Un mystérieux protecteur : Elise se redressa brusquement dans son lit.

Rank had its privileges...but that didn't include getting involved with a subordinate. Police chief Miguel de los Reyes had worked with Sergeant Kit Walker for years, but never this closely. Now he found himself looking for excuses to be near her, to touch her...and to ravish her irresistible mouth with his.

All Kit ever wanted was to be a cop. There was no room in her life for love. But she couldn't deny the racing of her pulse whenever Miguel was near. Still, even if Miguel felt the same about her, it wasn't exactly the wisest career move to fall for the chief of police.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,859,920 books! | Top bar: Always visible