Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Neighbouring Faiths: A Christian…

Neighbouring Faiths: A Christian introduction to world religions, 2nd ed. (edition 2012)

by Winfried Corduan

Member:GSHale
Title:Neighbouring Faiths: A Christian introduction to world religions, 2nd ed.
Authors:Winfried Corduan
Info:Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic
Tags:Religion - Comparative

Neighboring Faiths: A Christian Introduction to World Religions by Winfried Corduan

I read the first edition several times in order to use it for a World Religions class I teach, but that was many years ago. This reading was my first time through the second edition. I still think its a fine text for a Christian introductory course. I suppose any reader, and especially an instructor, would wish for a little more of this or little less of that, but that doesn't really seem like fair criticism. ( )
  rsairs | May 5, 2015 |
A readable, coherent survey of world faiths. Very organized. Great for reading, or just looking something up. ( )
  w_bishop | Nov 3, 2007 |

For students seeking to understand what other religions believe and practice, and for small groups and churches who want to become more effective in reaching those from other cultures and religions, Neighboring Faiths is an indispensable guide.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,491,611 books! | Top bar: Always visible