Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

Love You Forever (original 1986; edition 1995)

by Robert Munsch (Author)

Series: Test Series (face)

A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be." So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since publication in l986, Love You Forever has sold more than 15 million copies in paperback and the regular hardcover edition (as well as hundreds of thousands of copies in Spanish and French). Firefly Books is proud to offer this sentimental favorite in a variety of editions and sizes: We offer a trade paper and laminated hardcover edition in a 8" x 8" size. In gift editions we carry: a slipcased edition (8 1/2" x 8 1/4"), with a laminated box and a cloth binding on the book and a 10" x 10" laminated hardcover with jacket. And a Big Book Edition, 16" x 16" with a trade paper binding.… (more)
Member:jcrn
Title:Love You Forever
Authors:Robert Munsch (Author)
Info:Firefly Books (1995), 32 pages

Love You Forever by Robert Munsch (1986)

Love You More by Susan Musgrave (WeeTurtle)
    WeeTurtle: Both share a soft but realistic art style, with love as a focal point, though the themes are different.

English (403)  Spanish (3)  All languages (406)
Love you forever is a book to read before be with your kids. This book shows the progression of life and the bond between a mother and her son. This story will always be close to my heart.
  savannahnoel | Sep 7, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I enjoyed this book and think it's a great read for younger children. This book is a great read aloud for a mother to read to her child. Throughout this story, it is clear the love the mother has for her son. A mother reading this to her child will create a strong bond and the child will know that they have a loving mother as well. ( )
  lwalke16 | Mar 24, 2020 |
Found this on my shelf and realized I hadn't marked it as read yet! One of his best. ( )
  Linyarai | Feb 16, 2020 |

Munsch, Robertprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
McGraw, SheilaIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
To Sam, Gilly, Andrew, Tyya and Julie Munsch
A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

This is a story about the strong bond between a mother and her son. We watch as the mother stays behind her son as he grows into a young boy, teenager, young man, and a father of his own. This is a great story about family and love.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,803,637 books! | Top bar: Always visible