Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan…

Definitive Book of Body Language (original 2004; edition 2004)

by Allan Pease

A guide to human body language explains how to decipher nonverbal communication, how to read other people's thoughts and emotions through their gestures, and how to insure that one's own gestures are sending the right message.
Member:trazaq
Title:Definitive Book of Body Language
Authors:Allan Pease
Info:Orion Media (2004), Hardcover, 400 pages

The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan Pease (2004)

Recently added byproudreaders, jntjesussaves, Wandererer, Mirimi, private library, MycallWillo, EKI

English (16)  Spanish (1)  All languages (17)
An excellent book with lots of photographs and hand drawn pictures to help the reader understand and apply body language.
4.5 stars ( )
  Wendy_Wang | Sep 28, 2019 |
This book has information on smiling, laughter and even smoking. What do these things have to do with body language? This book was so much better than I had anticipated. The information is more in depth than a typical book on body language.
There's a section for interviews, power plays, and office politics, that gives information for nine golden keys to making great first impressions.
Ultimately, we all read subtle cues to body language, but we don't always recognize or realize it. This book may help you in recognizing the direction of someone's feet tells us more than the person's facial expression. ( )
  VhartPowers | Dec 27, 2018 |
4.5 stars ( )
  Jason.Ong.Wicky | Oct 9, 2018 |
This was a fantastic book- and very unique. It shows how we give ourselves away (and so do other people) without even realizing it, by our gestures and mannerisms. We cant really help it because it is done subconsciously. After reading this book, it will be much easier to figure out what other people are thinking. This book is especially useful for (but not limited to) anyone in sales. If peoples words don't match up with their gestures, then we know that it is the gestures which are telling the truth. I would recommend this book to absolutely anyone. I saw Allan Pease one time at a MLM seminar and he was absolutely great (and funny) ( )
  Andy-Holligan | Apr 16, 2016 |
يتحدث الكتاب عن أنواع الاتصالات وتعريفها وعلاقتها مع لغة الجسد وكذلك يذكر مكونات التواصل ، وخصائص وصفات المتحدث الجسد وبعد ذلك يفصل الحديث عن لغة الجسد وأنواعها مدعم بالصور التوضيحية التي من خلالهل يستيع القارئ تحليل شخصيته التي تبرز أثناء الحوار ( )
1 vote jamila1 | Jan 6, 2015 |

Pease, Allanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Pease, Barbaramain authorall editionsconfirmed
Murillo, IsabelTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Roche, DanielTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,904,399 books! | Top bar: Always visible