I Wonder Why Camels Have Humps and Other…

I Wonder Why Camels Have Humps and Other Questions About Animals (I Wonder… (edition 1997)

by Anita Ganeri

Series: I Wonder Why

Addresses such questions about animals as why camels have humps, how bats see in the dark, and why birds have feathers.
Member:CCCS
Title:I Wonder Why Camels Have Humps and Other Questions About Animals (I Wonder Why)
Authors:Anita Ganeri
Info:Kingfisher Books Ltd (1994), Paperback, 32 pages
Tags:animals

I Wonder Why Camels Have Humps: And Other Questions About Animals by Anita Ganeri

and other questions about animals
  jhawn | Jul 31, 2017 |
From the classic "Why do leopards have spots?" and the not-so-obvious "Why can't penguins fly?" to the amazing "How many ants can an anteater eat?" this book is packed with perennially asked questions about animals.
  wichitafriendsschool | Jul 4, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,333,632 books! | Top bar: Always visible