Personal Space Camp by Julia Cook

Personal Space Camp (edition 2007)

by Julia Cook (Author)

Although Louis knows a lot about outer space, the young boy finds himself sent to Principal Goodkid's office to attend Personal Space Camp after his teacher loses her patience with his behavior.
Member:counselorkan

Personal Space Camp by Julia Cook

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
$9.95
  CapitalCityPCS | Sep 20, 2019 |
Summary: Louis is a young boy in elementary school who LOVES space! After a number of incidences with invading the personal space of others; he is overjoyed to hear he gets to attend 'Personal Space Camp' with the school's principal. Throughout his time in 'Personal Space Camp' he slowly begins to realize it has nothing to do with the space he knows and loves.

Reflection: I found this book to be a very fun way to teach kids about their own personal space! Throughout the Personal Space Camp, I was able to note some things I could incorporate into my own lessons about personal space. ( )
  podemskiti | Feb 4, 2016 |
The principal uses creative techniques to model personal space: hula hoops, bubbles, line-up rope, and body outlines. ( )
  Salsabrarian | Feb 2, 2016 |
I love this book. I work with young children who often have problems with Personal Space and this book is a regular part of the therapy plan. There is a workbook that goes with it that is also. I love the pictures and the story, but most of all I love Lewis. Great book, great resource and one of my favourites. ( )
  KerryMarsh | May 21, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,589,739 books! | Top bar: Always visible