Cost of Commitment by John White

Cost of Commitment

by John White

'The way of the cross is a magnificent obsession with a heavenly pearl, beside which everything else in life has no value.' Following Christ, says John White, is not cheap. The cost is substantial. There will be suffering and loss. But the benefits, rewards and joys that come with our commitment to him are well worth the sacrifices that must be made to answer the call to Christ. Consider the cost. Then take up your cross. And follow Jesus in the only life worth living.
  BethanyBible | Jan 16, 2010 |
A great refresher in the cost of following Jesus. We can so easily forget that discipleship is a long-hard road, but one full of joy and surrender by which we become more aware of the goodness of God and the faithfulness of Jesus Christ. I found this little book to be a good reminder to follow Jesus and to use discernment in every aspect of discipleship. ( )
  nathanshaver | Jul 22, 2009 |

John Whiteprimary authorall editionscalculated
Alaja, KristiinaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

"The way of the cross is a magnificent obsession with a heavenly pearl, beside which everything else in life has no value."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:52 -0400)

Following Christ, says John White, is not cheap. The cost is substantial. But the benefits, rewards and joys that come with our commitment to him are well worth the sacrifices that must be made to answer the call to Christ. Take up your cross, and follow Jesus in the only life worth living.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,819,336 books! | Top bar: Always visible