The Mandalorian Armor (Star Wars: The Bounty…

The Mandalorian Armor (Star Wars: The Bounty Hunter Wars, Book 1) (edition 1998)

by K. W. Jeter (Author), Anthony Heald (Reader)

He's the most feared and successful bounty hunter in the galaxy. He is Boba Fett, and even the most hardened criminals tremble at his name. Now he faces the deadliest challenge of his infamous career--an all-out war against his most dangerous enemies. As the Rebellion gathers force, Prince Xizor proposes a cunning plan to the Emperor and Darth Vader: smash the power of the Bounty Hunters Guild by turning its members against each other. Only the strongest and most ruthless will survive, and they can be used against the Rebellion. It's a job for the fiercely independent Boba Fett, who jumps at the chance to destroy his rivals. But Fett soon realizes the game is rigged, as he finds himself the target of murderous factions, criminal conspiracies, and the evil at the Empire's dark heart. Boba Fett has always finished first. And in this game, anything less is death.… (more)
Member:Salamandyr
Title:The Mandalorian Armor (Star Wars: The Bounty Hunter Wars, Book 1)
Authors:K. W. Jeter (Author)
Other authors:Anthony Heald (Reader)
Info:Random House Audio (1998)

The Mandalorian Armor by K. W. Jeter

Everything in this book just drags. ( )
  bnmak | Sep 12, 2020 |
2 stories. One taking place around New Hope and the second during Return of the Jedi.
First story is about Fett taking down the Bounty Hunters Guild.
The second story is what happens to him after being eaten by the Sarlacc.

Not really sure how canon this is, considering all that Traviss has written about the Mando and Fett himself. I'm enjoying it though. No jedi, lots of assassins and bounty hunters though.

Update-considering how Lucas has trashed Traviss's Mando continuity, this is as canon as you want it to be. ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
  Lunapilot | Jul 19, 2016 |
This is one of my favorite Star Wars novels. The story started out as interesting and somewhat intriguing to me and then got better and better until I couldn't put it down. When I bought the book I was hoping for lots of action, a story centered on Boba Fett, and some new bounty hunter back story. What I got was all three and then some! I love the way the author delves into the psych of each individual bounty hunter and I really enjoyed some of the scenes inside Slave I. If you are a Star Wars fan looking for something fun and fresh that you can read in a day or two because of the entertaining story line, consider Star Wars The Mandalorian Armor. ( )
  Revan97 | Sep 4, 2014 |

K. W. Jeterprimary authorall editionscalculated
Youll, StephenCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Star Wars (4 ABY)

Belongs to Publisher Series

To Lori Foster, Lexi House and Shelby House
The live ones are worth more than the dead ones.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,589,469 books! | Top bar: Always visible