Call The Dying: The Lydmouth Crime Series…

Call The Dying: The Lydmouth Crime Series Book 7 (original 2004; edition 2005)

by Andrew Taylor (Author)

Member:akehoe
Title:Call The Dying: The Lydmouth Crime Series Book 7
Authors:Andrew Taylor (Author)
Info:Hodder Paperback (2005), Edition: First Edition, 448 pages

Call the Dying by Andrew Taylor (2004)

Good to be back in Lydmouth with things moving on. I'd thought that this book might draw the curtain on this series but I think that a whole new act has just begun. ( )
  nocto | Dec 13, 2010 |
  nocto | Dec 13, 2010 |
An excellent English mystery, a period piece, taking place shortly after the second world war in the small community of Lydmouth. There is murder and intrigue, love, obsession, and death. This author has published several other mysteries or crime novels taking place in Lydmouth and has been highly praised in the UK. I will certainly be looking for more of his books. ( )
  bhowell | May 9, 2008 |
For Anna, with love
I saw a ghost today.

It is 1955 and the influx of televisions do nothing to relieve the tensions in the conservative town of Lydmouth. Mr Frederick, a television engineer, arrives to sell and adapt the new sets. He comes for two nights and leaves. Then the body of a local GP is found. Richard Thornhill is drafted in to investigate.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,747,560 books! | Top bar: Always visible