Who Was Elvis Presley?

by Geoff Edgers

Other authors: John O'Brien (Illustrator)

Series: Who Was ...? (28)

Profiles the "King of Rock 'n Roll," focusing on how he got his start in singing and how his style influenced later musicians.

Review: I am not usually into non-fiction books but this one REALLY got me hooked! My friend's older sister recommended this book to me and i found out a lot of cool information about Elvis. I couldn't put the book down. Even though it's looks like an uncool book it's FANTASTIC! Great for research projects too!

Opinion: It is my strongest belief that anyone who wants to find out anything about Elvis to read this book. It really shocked me how many things i didn't know about Elvis. I always thought that he was just a guy who played music,but he was AWESOME! I think that it's a shame that he's not here anymore. He will always be the king of Rock and Roll to me! ( )
  Ajohnson.B4 | Oct 25, 2016 |
a book that informs about Elvis Presley and his life.

I really like Elvis Presley and grew up listening to his music, so it helped me know more about him.

this book can help children that want to know more about Elvis Presley and his life.
  Franki3 | Jul 25, 2016 |
This book is about Elvis Presley. He was a shy boy who was teased by his classmates. He was a singer who became famous. ( )
  Angelatw | Nov 16, 2015 |
Who was Elvis Presley was the story of Elvis Presley's life. It starts with his life in Tupelo and goes all the way until his death. It covers all the details of Elvis' life and includes some fun random facts.

I almost screamed in the bookstore when I found this. I am an Elvis Presley fanatic and when I found a kids book about Elvis. I was in a good mood the rest of the day. The book is very cute with illustrations and written to where it is very easy to read.

In my classroom, after reading the book I would have an Elvis Impersonation Talent Contest. I would also have students write their own story of an Elvis sighting.
  ASanner | Jul 23, 2009 |

Geoff Edgersprimary authorall editionscalculated
O'Brien, JohnIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

GenreThing

No genres

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,239,106 books! | Top bar: Always visible