How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie…

How to Kill a Rock Star (edition 2005)

by Tiffanie DeBartolo (Author)

Written in her wonderfully honest, edgy, passionate and often hilarious voice, Tiffanie DeBartolo tells the story of Eliza Caelum, a young music journalist, and Paul Hudson, a talented songwriter and lead singer of the band Bananafish. Eliza's reverence for rock is equaled only by Paul's, and the two fall wildly in love. When Bananafish is signed by a big corporate label, and Paul is on his way to becoming a major rock star, Eliza must make aheartbreaking decision that leads to Paul's sudden disappearance and a surprise knock-your-socks-off ending. Praise for Tiffanie DeBartolo's God-Shaped Hole "From highs to heartbreak, DeBartolo conjures an affair to remember."--People "Honest, raw, and engaging."--Booklist "This generation's Love Story."--Kirkus Reviews God-Shaped Holewasa Book Sense Top 10 Paperback Selection.… (more)
Member:vittithing
Title:How to Kill a Rock Star
Authors:Tiffanie DeBartolo (Author)
Info:Sourcebooks Landmark (2005), 432 pages
Tags:to-read, remember-me-book-pile

How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo

How can this book have such a high rating? It was AWFUL! The MC is beyond stupid and she is so selfish. The love story is boring and the MC is a know-it-all, a brat and a horrible person. I really don't like her! AND STOP USING THE WORD "GAY" AS AN INSULT!!!!

Hyms | Aug 9, 2020 |
4.5 / 5
I rarely leave comments or write a review after reading a book. I decide on my rating and move on. I'm a reader, not a writer. I have to leave a comment on the characters in this book though. They were written in a unique way, a smorgasbord of personalities. My favorites were Paul and John the Baptist. All the characters were well developed though and unique in their own way. I really enjoyed this book and will watch for more from this author. ( )
  Amanda105 | Sep 5, 2016 |
I have so many emotions about this book right now that I need time to process them all. AMAZING! Detailed review coming soon! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
This book was so much more than I expected. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it twisted my emotions around constantly, I loved the characters and got attached to them by the end of the book. I highly recommend this book ( )
  JessicaofAbbey | Mar 28, 2014 |
The book had me and keep me intrigued and wanting more. More knowledge. More strength. More hope for music and love. I am happy with the ending but sad about the relationship. Selection is survival and this book is About surviving, everything! ( )
  ChannellingCloretta | Mar 9, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,420,359 books! | Top bar: Always visible