501 Sewing Hints by Nancy

501 Sewing Hints

by Nancy

Nancy Zieman has reached into her viewer mailbag and chosen 501 of the most tried-and-true sewing tips for you to use in your home. She also offers 47 other mistake-saving "Notes from Nancy."
Member:lis.lueninghoener
Title:501 Sewing Hints
Authors:Nancy
Info:Publisher Unknown

Work Information

501 Sewing Hints by Nancy Zieman

This book contains 501 of Nancy Zieman's favorite sewing ideas and hints, from organizing, notions and basic sewing techniques, to embellishments and specialized sewing.
  thurstonkits | Feb 6, 2019 |
  perennialreader | Jun 20, 2017 |
I am an intermediate sewer. I am always looking for tips and tricks to enhance the quality of the garments I create.
501 Sewing Hints by Nancy Zieman is a treasure trove of ideas that have improved my sewing ability.
  davlin54 | May 23, 2008 |
Good sewing tips, although to be honest, I've not really used this book much, which is why I donated it to the library. ( )
  herebedragons | Feb 1, 2007 |
I love watching Sewing with Nancy and have always enjoyed the viewer tips at end. This book has a selection of some of the best viewer tips on sewing.
  kaykwilts | Nov 3, 2005 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,339,348 books! | Top bar: Always visible