The Battle of the Labyrinth

by Rick Riordan

Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (4), Camp Half-Blood (4), Riordan's Demi-Gods (1.4)

When demonic cheerleaders invade his high school, Percy Jackson hurries to Camp Half Blood, from whence he and his demigod friends set out on a quest through the Labyrinth, while the war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.
    The Odyssey by Homer (Jitsusama)
    Jitsusama: An ancient classic revolving around Greek Myth. A great help to better understand the mythology of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
    D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths by Ingri d'Aulaire (saltypepper)
    saltypepper: More accessible than Homer for younger and/or reluctant readers, plus beautifully illustrated.
    The Iliad by Homer (Jitsusama)

What can I say? I like Percy Jackson. It's one of those reads where I can shut of my brain and just listen. Sometimes I laugh out loud and I can always follow what is happening. This is one of my all time favorite series on audiobook although I stared out reading the series. Which I still do when a new book come out. ( )
  Jonesy_now | Sep 24, 2021 |
I love Rick Riordan's writing style and the percy Jackson and the Olympians series is my faovrite of all his series. I love mythology and he does a great job of bring any and all mytholgy to life in a fresh and new way. I find the characters to be engaging and to feel really real. I love how he weaves the mythology into modern times so you feel like you are learning something as you are being entertained. ( )
  KateKat11 | Sep 24, 2021 |
Its 4.35am. Why do I only have the physical copy of The Last Olympians and not the eBook too? ( )
  violetbaleine | Sep 22, 2021 |
Review in my Wrap Up Vlog
https://youtu.be/mAkPSjN_8eU ( )
  Completely_Melanie | Sep 10, 2021 |
This is probably my favorite Percy Jackson book thus far. It contains all of the elements that I've come to enjoy in the series - a carefully woven adventure with a rich treatment of Greek mythology interspersed along the way. I've completely fallen in love with this series and the characters and I'm not looking forward to the end in the next book. ( )
  crtsjffrsn | Aug 27, 2021 |

Riordan, Rickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Becky, who always leads me through the maze.
The last thing I wanted to do on my summer break was blow up another school.
This LT work is the fourth volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

Percy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears on campus, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.

In this fourth installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos's army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop the invasion, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth -- a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,487,094 books! | Top bar: Always visible