Green Eggs and Ham

by Dr. Seuss

In verse, Sam-I-am tells of the virtues of green eggs and ham.
Recently added bylavearivera, private library, amyotheramy, CarlyleAddy, Suzi.Rogers.Gruber, Amzster08, lemeeks, MissSprinkles
Legacy LibrariesAyn Rand
    I Like Myself! by Karen Beaumont (WeeTurtle)
    WeeTurtle: These two books share a similar rhyme and meter, and the some of the illustrations in "I Like Myself!" are reminiscent of things in the Dr. Seuss universe.

English (652)  Spanish (2)  All languages (654)
This book is about one character who is trying to convince his friend to like green eggs and ham. This book has a lot of rhymes and good for a rhyming unit. ( )
  virreyes7 | Apr 19, 2021 |
This story is about Sam-I-Am's attempt to convince the narrator to eat green eggs and ham. This book is best for younger elementary school students and would be good for teaching kids about rhyming and enhancing creativity.
  Elliemangan | Mar 8, 2021 |
This is a great book for expanding imaginative thinking and a timeless classic. This story revolves around trying new things and is great for children!
  i.c.garcia524 | Feb 1, 2021 |
I loved reading this book because of the joy it brought me and made me feel like I was a little kid again. I liked the use of made-up words that allow the kids to use their imagination and inspire them to be silly and unique. I definitely recommend this book! ( )
  racheltoney | Jan 19, 2021 |
Great book to use with young children.
  Ada_Parra | Jan 17, 2021 |
I am Sam.
Do you like green eggs and ham?
I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

In verse, Sam-I-am tells of the virtues of green eggs and ham.

He does not like them, Sam I am, Oh wait he does like green eggs and ham. (neverstopreading)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,853,332 books! | Top bar: Always visible