Spring Fever by Yugi Yamada

Spring Fever

by Yugi Yamada

Yusuke Onishi easily gets crushes on anybody, but never succeeds in love. That is, until the day he meets and falls in love with his new neighbor - a mature single parent. Yusuke has finally met his match, but his match happens to be a guy.

(I've waited too long and let my memory deteriorate too much to review with any detail, but...) This volume contians two stories, one about an impulsive young man who falls easily in love with girls and the older (and father of a young child) man he suddenly finds himself falling for, and then another about childhood friends with a mysterious rocky past. It was definitely one of my least favorite of Yugi Yamada's works. In the first story the main character seems more randomly infatuated than in love with a person he has actual chemistry or reason to be with, and the older man/uke just seems to be wimpy and going along with it. I remember the second story less, though I recall thinking the relationship more complicated but not exactly romantic either. ( )
  narwhaltortellini | Jan 9, 2011 |
Review available at J LHLS
  anime_miz | Aug 31, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,678,255 books! | Top bar: Always visible