Prayers That Rout Demons

by John Eckhardt

This book contains powerful warfare prayers and decrees taken from Scripture that will break the powers of darkness and release the blessings and favor of God. This prayer tool includes an introduction to spiritual warfare and biblical principles for praying to overcome demonic influence and oppression. Readers will learn specifically how to release the fire of the living God to: · Preach · Prophesy · Heal the sick · Cast out demons  … (more)

I was expecting a book that would literally offer me some prayer guidance for my church. Instead, I was given one page that had ANYTHING to do with demons.

The author decides that all ills in life, no matter what they are, are simply caused by demons. From a flat tire, to an ingrown toenail! And offers a long list of Scriptures to use as prayers.

I could not take the author seriously. It seemed he simply took a concordance, looked up different problems: Anger; Abuse; etc., and copied down the Scriptures that each of these offered in mentioning!

Sincerely, my grandson could have given just as much information without even a try. He's 12 years old.

I was very disappointed. The book was promised to offer help and guidance for those who felt that demons were interfering in their lives. Instead, I received nothing more than a concordance with some half-hearted attempts at locating Scriptures. The author did at least write out each Scripture verse, and didn't just list a source.

I do not recommend it. Use your concordance if you must, don't invest in another, cheaper, poorer version. ( )
  texicanwife | May 13, 2018 |
Ok, the other day when I read Mr. Greg’s review on some creepy Christian book about demons and exorcisms and shit… I ask him to save the book for me so I could check it out cuz honestly that shit sounded so fucking crazy that I thought he was making it up… but surprise surprise! That shit was for real! And not only that he had an even wackier book to go with it!!! I was freaking laughing my ass off while he was showing me the list of spells (straight from the bible) that this piece of crap has! Stuff like “Releasing the Power of Blood” “Speaking to Mountains” “Releasing the Spoilers” (hahahah I love that one) “Prayers to Overcome Satanic and Demonic Conspiracies” and one of my favorites “breaking the Power of Schizophrenia and Doublemindedness” “Prayers Against Spirit Birds” (Karen this one is for you!) oh god! I can’t stop laughing reading this shit!!! Now let us not forget about my fucking favorite one!!! Prayers for Enlargement and Increase!!!! This is fucking what’s up!!! When I read that one I was like damn! I can use this I mean not that I need it… ermmm I’m bigger than fucking average!! But still I can use a few more inches!!! So I decided to tested out with some friends!!!

Alfonso: dude… I have a book with spells from the bible to make our dicks bigger!

Erick: no you don’t, that’s bull shit! Fuck out of here!

Alfonso: dude, I’m death serious! Check it out….

Erick: … …. …. OMFG! You wildling! This can’t be fucking real!

Alfonso: it is!!!

Felix: what y’all reading….?

Alfonso; A book with spells from the bible to make our dicks bigger!!!

Felix: you serious? Hahaha, let’s try em!!

Alfonso: yeah! Let’s do it! And I have my camera we can take pictures and I can add it on my stupid review!!!

Erick & Felix: let’s do it!!!

Alfonso809 | Apr 3, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 171,989,480 books! | Top bar: Always visible