My Big TOE: Awakening by Thomas W Campbell

My Big TOE: Awakening

by Thomas W Campbell

1211,176,158 (3.5)None

The ideas, the thoughts are good, but my god, is this book damn tedious. There are numerous ways to present this without making your reader fall asleep every single time he picks up the book. I've read other author's works on similar topics and they did not bore me to death as much as this one did.

However, who am i to say that it's bad? it's Tom Campbell after all. All i'm saying is that his style is not for me. I couldn't even GET TO the ideas over the tediousness of his writing style.. Perhaps there are people who this books speaks better to (like my friend who gave it to me to read), but if you have already read something of the like, chances are that you'll just be bored to death with the over-explaining. ( )
  avalinah | Sep 11, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,610,436 books! | Top bar: Always visible