The Frog King by Adam Davies

The Frog King (edition 2002)

by Adam Davies (Author)

Harry Driscoll is living in New York City (if you call trying to survive on an editorial assistant's salary "living"). His family is wealthy (but Harry Driscoll is not). His education is Ivy League (but what good is it doing him?). His publishing job is entry level (with no exit in sight). BUT... Harry Driscoll has a dream (if you call an unfinished manuscript hidden in the closet a "dream"). Harry Driscoll has a girl (although intercourse is out of the question). Harry Driscoll even has feelings. (He asked this girl, one day in the park, to be in his life forever--and meant it!) And the other girls? They're not the problem. (The problem is, Harry Driscoll cannot allow himself to say the word "love.")… (more)
Member:Jsam
Title:The Frog King
Authors:Adam Davies (Author)
Info:Riverhead Books (2002), Edition: 1, 316 pages

Work Information

The Frog King by Adam Davies

English (1)  German (1)  All languages (2)
What a great book! I love the ending- not your typical shmaltzy stuff. I met this author and he is a really down to earth, nice guy. ( )
  mimiwi | Nov 11, 2007 |
I have more memories than if I were a thousand years old. --Charles Baudelaire
for Byes
Probably I would be better off if I didn't date E women.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,335,948 books! | Top bar: Always visible