Shadowrun: Secrets of Power - Changeling v.…

Shadowrun: Secrets of Power - Changeling v. 5 (Roc) (original 1992; edition 1992)

by Chris Kubasik

Member:noblekale
Title:Shadowrun: Secrets of Power - Changeling v. 5 (Roc)
Authors:Chris Kubasik
Info:RoC (1992), Paperback, 336 pages

Work Information

Changeling (Shadowrun #5) by Chris Kubasik (1992)

It is books like this one, which I read so long ago, that leads to problems to my policy of reviewing everything I decide to swap. This book was one of easily over a hundred books that I kept from a huge lot of books in dozens of boxes of science fiction and fantasy novels that I got for almost nothing in high school.

I remember thinking the book was pretty good, but something of a let-down after the first trilogy in the Shadowrun series. This one is stand-alone (rereading the last few chapters it doesn't seem to scream sequel), and dealing more with the feelings of a kid who became a pariah after becoming a troll. ( )
  ManWithAnAgenda | Feb 18, 2019 |
A wonderful representation of the Shadowrun world, and an interesting analysis of character. The adventure Peter Clarris's eventual acceptance of his metahumanity is presented interestingly, and it utilizes the dystopian image of the future to skillfully augment his unique story. ( )
  jsnrcrny |

Belongs to Series

Shadowrun (5218)

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,249,578 books! | Top bar: Always visible